ThinkKind Australia operates as an open educational resource (OER). Unless otherwise specified, reproduction or transmittal in whole, or in part, of material is allowed under conditions of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 2.5 Australia licence (see here)
Use of ThinkKind Resources
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
to make derivative works
under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author, ThinkKind Australia, credit.
Non-Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
with the understanding that:
- Waver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public domain: Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
These terms also permits users to create “derivative works” but requires they be “shared-alike” – that is, users may alter, transform or build upon the licensed materials, but can only distribute the new materials under the same conditions of attribution.
© 2020 ThinkKind Inc.
Copyright of the material that comprises the resource ThinkKind Australia (the material), including the contribution of student work samples, is reserved to ThinkKind Inc. Where copyright belongs to ThinkKind Australia, the use, re-use, adaptation or reproduction or transmittal in whole, or in part, of material is allowed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 2.5 Australia licence, unless the individual resource states otherwise.
Third party sites
This resource contains links to third party websites and resources. ThinkKind Australia is not responsible for the condition or content of these sites or resources as they are not under the control of ThinkKind Inc.
In compiling the information contained in and accessed through this resource, ThinkKind Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
To the extent permitted by law, ThinkKind Inc., its volunteers, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on the information contained herein, whether caused or not by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, ThinkKind Inc. limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, for the resupply of the information.